Fluff Buddies welcomes the support and help of caring individuals. There are several ways to help.
Become a foster parent.
- Provide a loving and caring home...kittens. Fluff Buddies pays for veterinary care and kitten formula. Foster families provide litter and food.
- You can choose a single adult or a litter of kittens or something in between.
- Transport the cats and/or kittens to veterinary appointments and adoption events. Volunteers often share transportation.
Be a short term / relief foster parent.
- For people who travel a lot or can't make a longer term commitment.
- Provide occasional backup care for foster parents.
- Provide short term care until space is available in a regular foster home.
- Assist in transporting cats and kittens to veterinary appointments and adoption events.
Assist at Events
- Hold cats and kittens at adoption events.
- Assist would-be adopters in the adoption process.
- Set up and take down/clean up.
- Provide general information to our visitors.
- Assist in securing grants.
- Solicit donations.
- Coordinate Fundraisers.